We are HIRING! Are you a dynamic, creative, compassionate community member looking for a great part-time job? If you want to work and make a difference in your community, come work with the Estes Valley Crisis Advocates all-star team.
The Estes Valley Crisis Advocates (EVCA) is a non-profit agency committed to providing advocacy services to survivors of crime and trauma including safehousing for domestic violence survivors, counseling, referrals and community education.
General Position Summary
The Program Administrator will be responsible for supporting the organizations mission by providing administrative and technical assistance to the executive director, program team, advocates, and volunteers. Additionally, the Program Administrator will be responsible for assisting with general administrative duties that support the daily operations of the organization. Candidates must have excellent communication, customer service, and computer skills.
Classification: Part-time, hourly, non-exempt, non-seasonal
Position Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Assist the EVCA team, including executive director, program staff, advocates, and volunteers as needed.
- Maintain statistical data files (enter and compile data).
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
- Answer and screen calls and respond to direct crisis calls.
- Prepare for monthly volunteer advocate and board of directors’ meetings. Coordinate meeting and conference arrangements, and resolve any conflicting demands; prepare and distribute meeting minutes as requested.
- Prepare monthly on-call and back-up staff and advocate calendars.
- Prepare organization educational materials and resources.
- Assist in the development of the quarterly agency newsletter and mailings.
- Assist with preparation of agency fund-raisers.
- Lead social media activities: update and maintain organization web site, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Sort, open and route incoming mail
- Copying of documents and brochures. General maintenance and operation of fax, copier, and other office equipment.
- Maintain/update required employee posters, safety bulletins, and emergency information.
- Manage office and miscellaneous supply lists for all office and program projects.
- Back-up volunteer advocates per staffing schedule – take occasional crisis call.
- Other responsibilities as applicable or assigned by executive director.
- Associate and one or more years directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work well and engage with diverse teams, clients and community members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Intermediate to advanced user of Excel.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to establish, maintain and communicate effective working relationships with public, community and law enforcement agencies.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs., shovel snow and climb stairs.
Required license or certification:
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
Submit a resume and cover letter with the heading “Program Administrator” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estes Valley Crisis Advocates is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable Federal and Colorado State laws, regulations and executive orders in the provision of programs and services. Estes Valley Crisis Advocates does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, culture, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.