What is Domestic Violence?
Domestic/Dating violence is controlling, abusive and aggressive behavior in a romantic relationship. It can happen in straight or gay relationships. It can include verbal, emotional, physical, or sexual abuse, or a combination of them.
- Dating/Domestic Violence Defined
- Myths of Domestic Violence
- How Domestic Violence Affects Children
- Why She Stays
- What You Can Do To Get Help
- What You Can Do To Help a Victim of Domestic Violence
What is Sexual Assault?
In general, sexual assault is any non-consensual sexual act which is forced by one or more persons upon another. But there are many more specific types and definitions of sexual assault.